1. ELIGIBILITY: Survey is offered to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., who has the age of majority in his or her state of residence at the time of entry, and who are not
employees of Schnuck Markets, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, research and promotion agencies, and others involved in this drawing. Immediate families of
persons above (spouses, children, and household members) are not eligible. Survey is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Participation Period: Invitation begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (C.T.) on October 1, 2012, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on September 30, 2013. A Quarter in the Participation
Period will contain three months. The completion of each Quarter will be on the following four dates: (December 31, 2012, March 31, 2013, June 30, 2013 and September 30, 2013). A Month in the
Participation Period (“Month”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (C.T.) on the first calendar day of the Month and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on the last calendar day of the same month. Participants may enter
anytime during the "Month," provided they have a valid register receipt invitation.
3. How to participate: There are three ways to enter.
- To Enter On The Internet: During the Participation Period, some cash register receipts issued at all Schnucks/Logli/Hilander/Culinaria store locations will contain a URL address along with a unique ID. They may visit the URL address given on the receipt and when the page is accessed, follow the online instructions to enter the unique ID. (The unique ID must be entered exactly as it appears on the cash register receipt.) When you properly enter the unique ID, follow the instructions to access the online survey. Each unique ID can only be used once. Upon completion of the survey, he or she will be required to enter the following information: last name, first name and phone number. Answers to the survey will not affect entrant's ability to participate or win. Once a unique ID is properly entered, the survey completed and your registration information is completed and submitted as directed by the online instructions, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the Month in which you have completed and submitted the above. Entries received via the Internet must be received and
recorded by Sponsor's designated computer between 12.00:01 a.m. (C.T.) on the first day of a Month and 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on the last day of the same month, to be included in the drawing for that Month. KEEP YOUR CASH REGISTER RECEIPT WITH THE UNIQUE ID FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES.
- To Enter On The Telephone: During the Participation Period, some cash register receipts issued at most Schnucks/Logli/Culinaria store locations will contain a toll-free telephone number along with a unique ID. They may call the toll free number and follow the instructions to enter the unique ID. (The unique ID must be entered exactly as it appears on the cash register receipt.) When you properly enter the unique ID, follow the telephone automated voice activated instructions to take the survey. Each unique ID can only be used once. Upon completion of the survey, he or she will be required to enter the following information: last name, first name and phone number. Answers to the survey will not affect entrant's ability to participate or win. Once a unique ID is properly entered, the survey completed and your registration information is completed and submitted as directed by the automated voice instructions, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the Month in which you have completed and submitted the above. Entries received via the telephone must be received and recorded by Sponsor's designated computer between 12.00:01 a.m. (C.T.) on the first day of a Month and 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on the last day of the same month, to be included in the drawing for that Month. KEEP YOUR CASH REGISTER RECEIPT WITH THE UNIQUE ID FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES.
- To Enter Without Purchase: Hand print your complete name, address, daytime phone, email address (if available), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" card and mail your entry in a first class stamped envelope to Schnucks 2013 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610. Entries received via the mail must be postmarked between the first day of a Month and by the first day of the following month (unless that day is a weekend or postal holiday in which case it must be postmarked by the first postal service day thereafter), and received by the 7th day of that following month in order to be included in the previous Month's drawing (and if not, it will be entered into the next Month's drawing, if any).
4. Internet Limitations of Liability: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Grand Prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension
date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable. The Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Administrator are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry (provided that all other eligibility requirements for this Sweepstakes have been satisfied in the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Administrator) will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Six winners in total will be selected in a random drawing held on/about the seventh business day of the Month following the end of a Quarter. There will be two winners (one for Internet and one for phone participation) selected for each Month of the Quarter. The winner cannot be the same person for the Internet and phone participation in the same month. Any entries submitted by mail will be added to the list of phone entries for drawing purposes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible surveys received from all Schnuck/Logli/Hilander/Culinaria locations for the drawing. Judges’ decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to the drawing.
All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the quarter end date and received within 5 days.
6. PRIZES: (Six (6) Grand Prizes for drawing each Quarter): Six Schnucks Gift Cards, each with a total credit balance of $150 will be established in the name of each of the six (6) winners and are redeemable at any Schnucks/Logli/Hilander/Culinaria store in the United States. Retail value of each prize is $150. Winner may make as many trips to the Schnucks/Logli/Hilander/Culinaria store during regular store hours as needed to spend the $150 on in-stock merchandise. Gift cards are NOT redeemable, transferable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be applied to existing credit balances. If winner uses Schnucks store gift cards to purchase goods in excess of $150, winner shall be solely responsible for such amount in excess of $150. Schnucks store gift cards are also subject to terms and conditions of use, as indicated thereon. All prizes claimed will be awarded. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Prize Conditions: Prize is non-transferable; no prize substitution allowed. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted), to be returned within 14 days of the first written notification, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission (except where prohibited) for the Sponsor to use said winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice and address (city and state), in all forms of media worldwide, in perpetuity, without limitation, notice or further compensation.
8. NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be notified by phone. If winner cannot be contacted, if prize is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Prize will be awarded to winner or an alternate winner under all circumstances.
9. CONDITIONS: All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner accepting the prize. Participation in Survey and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her name, address (city and state only), likeness and any statements made by winner and/or company regarding the Survey or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By acceptance and use of prize, winner agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsors and their respective parent organization, affiliates, governors, officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and service agencies or independent contractors against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of entrant’s participation in the Survey, or the receipt or use/misuse of the prizes awarded herein. These parties, their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns have no liability or responsibility for any personal injuries, losses or damages or claims of any kind resulting from participation in the Survey, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize. Sponsor
assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Survey related material. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised prizes. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entrants who do not comply with the Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Survey in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation necessary to participate.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Survey. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked no later than the 15th day of the Month following the Quarter in question to: Schnucks 2013 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners List, 300 State St. Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
12. SPONSOR: Schnuck Markets Inc., 11420 Lackland Road, St. Louis, MO 63146.